Noted: Engineering and Land Development Accomplishments:
• Sr. Project Manager Cornerstone Estates & Cornerstone Plaza – Personally directed the planning, design, entitlements and approvals for a 73-lot residential subdivision and 11 acre commercial shopping center. Upon Agency approvals, acted as General Contractor and Project Manager; negotiated construction contracts for electrical, sewer, storm drain, water and all street improvements. Designed and built spec residential tract homes; responsibilities including all negotiations and oversight of Material Suppliers, Employees and Subcontractors. The Project was completed on time, in budget and sold for a substantial profit.
• Master’s Degree in Business Administration and Human Resource Management
Professional Securities Sales Licenses:
• Licensed National Uniform Securities Agent, State Law Exam – Series 63 Representative
• Licensed National Association of Security Dealers – Series 6 Representative
• Licensed National Association of Security Dealers – Series 7 Representative
(General Securities Registered Representative)
• Licensed National Association of Security Dealers – Series 65 Representative
(Uniform Investment Advisor Registered Representative)
• Licensed National Association of Security Dealers – Series 31 Representative
(Futures Managed Funds Registered Representatives)
• Licensed National Association of Security Dealers – Series 24 Representative
(General Securities Principal)
Non-Securities Professional Sales Licenses:
• Licensed Auctioneer (Personal and Real Property)
• Certified Personal Property Appraiser
• Real Estate/ Mortgage Banker (Mini-Bulk Securitization) and Broker
• Licensed Department of Insurance – Life Agent (Authorized for Variable Contract)
• Licensed Notary Public
(Professional Licenses & Credentials professionally earned since 1989)
His extensive experience can smooth out the hurdles in taking a project from concept to completion, maximizing your ROI. Bill can structure the most complex business and real estate transactions working with Buyers and/or Sellers, as well as facilitating the services required from Appraisers, Inspectors, Lenders, CPA’s, Attorneys and Title Companies.
Bill’s professional real estate services include Acquisitions and Selling of Retail, Offices, Commercial, Industrial, Multi-Family, Mixed Use and Special Use properties. Additionally, Bill has special expertise with Land Acquisitions for the development of Commercial properties and Residential subdivisions.
The scope of major development projects that Bill has had direct project oversight include: Missouri River Floodway Property Acquisition, St. Joseph, MO for USACOE; National Uranium Enrichment Facility, New Mexico for FERC; California High Speed Rail Study for BNSF; BNSF Capacity Improvements Chicago to Los Angeles; Spaceport America, New Mexico for Virgin Galactic; over 25 Dollar General Store land acquisitions and construction; 10 Taco Bell Restaurants land acquisition and construction; Holiday Inn Express, St. Robert, MO and many more.
Bill has formed Edge Business and Real Estate Advisors Group with his spouse and business partner, Debra Brewster, MBA, Business Intermediary. Together they have collaborated on several hundred real estate related projects and have an in-depth Business, Commercial Finance and Real Estate Acquisitions & Development experience that is second to none. Their team of professionals are ready to assist you with your Business and Real Estate Sales, as well as, Merger & Acquisitions opportunities.
William and Debra Brewster are dedicated professionals that continually strive for excellence, while maintaining integrity. Call to schedule an appointment to confidentially discuss your Business and Real Estate Portfolio Sales, Merger or Acquisitions.